As an assistant, you will provide dedicated support to the Financial Advisor by preparing portfolio materials for client meetings, manage client/advisor correspondence to retain and develop meaningful relationships between our clients and Great Waters Financial. The assistant is a liaison between our clients, Central office and advisors. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist advisor in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting investment research and communicating action steps to the client servicing team.
- Prepare and ensure new business paperwork is successfully submitted which includes: preparing forms, obtaining signatures, preparing documentation for central office, tracking new financial/insurance applications, and coordinating account rollovers.
- Maintain an organized process for insurance and investment onboarding and account maintenance.
- Review and follow-up with meeting notes.
- Communicate with the central office for tracking daily status reports to efficiently on-board new clients.
- Effectively handle daily correspondence and service requests with clients.
Characteristics of an ideal applicant:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving proficiency
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability and willingness to learn new things
- Tech savvy and able to pick up new systems quickly (Experience with MacOS preferred)
- Customer service experience preferred