Great Waters Financial is seeking to hire a Client Service Advisor who will serve our clients with excellence. This role owns account maintenance and changes for our clients. Anything related to enacting parts of a client’s financial plan is completed by this team member alongside the Trading Team.
- Client account maintenance - Address changes, beneficiary changes, account retitling (e.g. converting a Non-Qualified account to a trust account), death transfers (spousal rollovers), etc
- Plan Maintenance - Annuity Servicing, RMDs, Roth Conversions, Distributions/Contributions
- Depositing checks - Non-Qualified and Roth contributions
- Communication with partnering companies regarding billing needs
- Helping clients with document needs - Tax documents, account statements
- Staying on top of account alerts to ensure that we are tracking all necessary account changes
- Communicating with contrafirms on outstanding requests
Characteristics of an ideal applicant
- Current or able to obtain Life Insurance and Series 65 licensing
- Series 65 licensed or able to obtain within 90 days
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.